DORA, or the Digital Operational Resilience Act comes into force on January 17th, 2025.
EU and UK financial organisations, (including banks, insurance, and investment firms) with business activities within EU jurisdiction must achieve DORA compliance by this deadline or face severe fines.
SABREX have created the following special range of services to help financial organisations ensure they achieve DORA compliance.
We are also offering a FREE DORA Consultation from SABREX IT experts. This enables you to quickly discover how DORA may impact on your IT systems’ maintenance and remediation plans.
Participants will also take away a FREE report on the resilience and security of their systems, including an overview of deficiencies to address for DORA compliance.
SABREX Services for DORA Compliance
This service prepares financial organisations to meet the ICT Risk Management and Digital Operational Resilience pillars to achieve DORA compliance.
- Identify and document your critical business services and assets
- Evaluate the current resilience of your ICT systems and tools
- Advise on best practises and approaches on the creation of Disaster Recovery plans
- Review key performance metrics, tuning and configuration, to ensure the platform is running as efficiently as possible
- Check whether the system is running under capacity
- Test that applications/components have been installed and deployed to meet system requirements, and to best practice
- Review the properties and configuration of the operating systems and database
- Execute of availability testing against the respective platform
- Identify errors or bugs that may have a negative effect on the system
- Determine the average time a device operates before a failure
- Assess and plan of what should be done to rectify weak areas
DORA Maintain Resilience Subscription
This annual subscription service allows financial organisations to demonstrate their ability to maintain resilient ICT systems that minimise ICT risk, to monitor risk, document incidents and to learn and evolve following IT incidents.
As such, it prepares financial entities to meet ICT Risk Management, Incident Reporting, Digital Operations Testing and Information sharing DORA requirements.
The service also frees up internal IT teams from providing maintenance tasks, giving them more time to focus on development.
SABREX will take responsibility for:
- All patching to patching best practice
- Documenting and investigating any outages
- Resolution of resilience problems
- Anonymous sharing of cyber-threat information
We also provide a Service Desk as part of this subscription.
Digital Operations Resilience Testing
This service brings together a range of testing approaches to evaluate your organisation’s digital operational resilience.
Errors, defects or failures all have potential consequences for the performance and reliability of software applications.
This service allows businesses to identify faults, ensure they are getting the best value from their software, and demonstrate readiness to meet DORA testing requirements.
Our DORA testing services include:
Functional testing: Checks the specific features of an application to assess whether it works as intended, meets business requirements and delivers on user expectations.
Integration Testing: A component may work in isolation but create issues while interacting with another component. Integration testing establishes whether individual components are working together as they were designed to.
End-User Testing: This takes place during actual usage to evaluate whether the application works to specified business requirements in real-time scenarios.
Performance testing: To measure the stability, speed, scalability, and responsiveness of an application under a typical workload. Performance is key to a good user experience. It’s therefore important to discover whether the software is capable of meeting performance requirements.
SABREX will provide:
- Customer assistance with digital operational resilience testing planning
- Test cases execution
- Documentation of results
- Consultancy on recommended remedial measures
Take action now to discover how DORA may impact your IT systems maintenance and remediation plans by booking a FREE DORA Consultation or contact us today to arrange a call with a SABREX financial services IT experts.
Read more about how DORA impacts on IT in financial services in our recent blog articles: