Our solution services provide a bespoke and tailored analysis based on the customer’s specific requirements and objectives.
Solution Feasibility Study
A detailed analysis of the critical aspects of a proposed IT project to determine the likelihood of success.
The study includes:
A workshop session involving key members from the customer’s business and technical teams to identify, discuss and document the customer’s high-level solution requirements.
The output from this session is used to put together a full report consisting of:
- A detailed analysis of the proposed solution’s technical, financial, organisational and ethical feasibility
- Functional Requirements
- An Integration Point Analysis
- Security Considerations
- The customer understands the scope and limitations of the solution, plus the likelihood of it achieving their goals
- The customer is made fully aware of any impacts on usual operations and risks to compliance
- The client is provided with economic data on costs involved and projected return-on-investment
- The report provides the customer with a realistic timeline for a project’s completion
Our Design Approach consists of:
- A Technical Strategy Requirements Workshop: This involves key members from the customer’s business and technical teams. Our objective for this workshop is to identify, discuss and document the customer’s high-level solution requirements.
- High-level design: Following the Technical Strategy Requirements Workshop, the consultant produces a first iteration, a high-level design. This document is then reviewed and further design workshops are delivered as required until the document is signed off by the key customer team members. The design process then progresses to the low-level phase.
- Low-level design: The low-level design phase provides the final level of technical refinement and detail. It includes a final design-review customer workshop and sign-off before the implementation and build phase commences.
The benefits of our agile design approach:
- It aims for early project delivery
- It utilises continual improvement
- It allows us to flexibly respond to any changes in customer requirements
- It improves collaboration between cross-functional teams
Following the successful completion of the design phases, we will implement the solution.
Our service comprises of:
- Installation based on customer-approved low-level design (per environment)
- Configuration of the newly installed products
- Custom development
- Unit testing